Pea dholl or sometimes known as dhal, is a yellow legume which is either whole or split.
- 1 cup Pea DhaII Soaked Overnight
- 3 cups Water
- 2 Tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 Tsp Cummin Seeds
- 1/2 Onion Sliced Thin
- 2 Medium Tomatoes Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic Slivered
- V2 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Dry Red Chilli Broken In Half
- 1 Level Tsp Garum Masala
- 1 Sprig Curry Leaf
- 2 Tbsp Coriander Leaves Chopped
1. Bring the dhall to the boil using cold water. Remove foam continuously while boiling.